In early November, Ashlynn and I met in The Hague with Jeni Rose from IMG Paris. She suggested that we meet with local Dutch agent Marjolein from
Dune Agency, who we instantly liked when we met her three days later. The shocking thing was that
Justine Leenarts, a photographer who shares a suite with Marjolein, asked Ashlynn if she was available the next day for a shoot: a lookbook (an online catalog) for local designer
Duran Latink.
I brought Ashlynn to the studio that Saturday at 9:30 a.m. I promised her that I wouldn’t stay the entire day, but I did want to see her get into her first outfit. I enjoyed meeting Duran and finding out about his collection, all of which he’d sown himself. Check out the crazy high shoes he chose to go along with his clothes!
Ashlynn spent an hour in hair and make-up having her hair straightened for the first time.
No comments:
Post a Comment