Friday, April 22, 2016

Fun Times...

Ashlynn and Andrew came back to our apartment for a little rest before dinner. She was so glad to be on holiday with him...
...as I thoroughly enjoyed hanging out with Sally for two nights. 
The girls spent the next night with me at the apartment. Couldn’t resist getting the Popscotch cocktail made with popcorn, ice cream and butterscotch schnapps at Mr. Postles’ Apothecary. Jimmy arrived the following morning for a quick one night visit.
On Saturday night, Veronica invited Larry and Sam, two of her future housemates, to join us for dinner at the Waffle House because Larry had never eaten a waffle before. Sam is very sweet; Larry is wacky, for lack of a better word, and one of Veronica’s closest friends. Later, Veronica snuck Ashlynn into the LCR, the on-campus nightclub, where they danced until the wee hours of the morning. Jimmy and I had a late night bar hopping, which was quite fun. 
On Sunday, Jimmy and I had a nice brunch before meeting Veronica and Ashlynn over at UEA. We had an early dinner at a Thai restaurant on a boat near the train station before Ashlynn and I headed to Harwich to catch the ferry and Jimmy headed to London for some meetings. Despite lots of crazy winds in February, we were lucky and we had calm seas for our ferry rides.

No comments: