Veronica looked lovely at the ball for all the industrial placement kids at GSK in early December.
We were thrilled that not only did she come home for the holidays, but she arranged to work from home so she could stay from December 19 until January 7. Ashlynn was still in school when she arrived, so Veronica and I ventured into Leiden on our own to go to the floating Christmas market.
We ran past this cute historic house at the Sinterklaas Hash earlier in the month and I took this photo on my phone.
Two and a half weeks later, I brought Veronica there so she could take some shots and was surprised to see how many more lights and inflatables had been added. It undoubtedly had the most Christmas decorations of any house we’d ever encountered in Holland.
That same night was the final night of Hanukkah; Jimmy made vegan latkes and I made vegan kugel.






No comments:
Post a Comment