Normally we don’t do much for Thanksgiving since it’s a normal school and work day, but this year we had two celebrations. The first was Hashgiving in Rijswijk, where we ran a very fun hash trail by following photo clues rather than the usual flour and chalk.
Opee and I did several down-downs for being Americans and helping to cook.
Opee baked several pumpkin pies and I made homemade cranberry sauce plus mashed potatoes.
I didn’t take many photos of the change in seasons this year, so the giant tree in front of our house will have to suffice.
On Thanksgiving night we were thrilled to host Ola and Nick, who made their first visit to Holland since she moved to Germany in April and stayed with us for two nights. We were also happy that they didn’t seem to mind that we were serving a plant-based meal.






No comments:
Post a Comment