Friday, January 24, 2020

Last Things Spotted in Norwich...

The Royal Arcade, a covered shopping street built in 1899, was a great backdrop for taking photos of Veronica. Inside there was a painted ball depicting the art deco architecture.
Captured a few more photos of round things, such as the ceiling at the bar that was previously a bank...
...this funny sculpture on top of a random post...
...and the stew I had for dinner at the Belgium pub.
In a separate theme idea, I also captured a bunch of rays of light, such as on this mural of Norwich...
...and hitting this assortment of old leaded glass windows...
...and stonework. 
Pretty sure this statue is inappropriate on a rooftop on UEA’s campus, but I liked how the sun was hitting the windows when I took the photo. Hard to believe it might be our last time in Norwich. Sure was fun while it lasted.

No comments: