This was the perfect theme for the party.
The guests were all asked to wear their favorite color. Jimmy was all in black and was happy to have some color added.
Abbie stood in the front of the room painting along with the video of Bob Ross teaching a painting class.
Each couple shared a canvas, but I was happy to just play photographer and let Jimmy do all of the painting.
It was impressive to see how Abbie and Derek’s living room could be converted into an art studio.
Jimmy took this task very seriously and the results were surprisingly good.
It was no surprise that Abbie’s was the top of the bunch, but everyone’s paintings turned out pretty great.
The theme continued with this Bob Ross cupcake display. As always, Derek did an amazing job with the food.
After the painting party was over, some other guests joined us for a general birthday party. I was quite jealous of Guy’s Kermit costume and at some point we switched outfits.
There were only a few hashers amongst the guests and we failed to get a full group shot, but here I am with Reinhardt and Lisa. We partied into the wee hours and then Jimmy and I spent the night.










No comments:
Post a Comment