…while FCTW and I aimed for the next one...
…which looked like this. This meant that we arrived at the hash start late, but then we didn’t have to worry about social distancing.
Excremental Earnings was also running late, so the three of us ran together. Imagine our surprise when the trail led us up a hill to the freeway.
While we expected a false trail behind this sign...…the trail actually carried across this freeway overpass.
Later I caught a photo of that overpass, although we were on the far side.
Eventually we came to a check with marks leading even further down the freeway. Much as I suspected, the wayward hare actually wanted the trail to continue along to the next offramp, but he finally realized that the next ramp could be miles away so marked it as a false trail and turned around. We were really lucky that a cop didn’t witness us trespassing.The only other option from the check was to go down this steep sandy hill. Both FCTW and EE managed to stay upright and captured my graceful trip down on my butt.











No comments:
Post a Comment