Wednesday, April 21, 2021

New Park Route in Leiden...

On January 17. Terri took me and Kati to Leiden. We parked near where we keep Bootjuh since I knew there was free parking in that area on Sundays. Our goal was to walk the Singelpark, a ring of seven parks along the old city moat.
On our first ride on Bootjuh on July 30, we spotted this bridge which looked finished, but wasn't officially opened until months later. 
I'm good at pretending that I know my way, but here's proof that I went the wrong way and directed us outside the ring of parks. 
It's always nice to know that Terri will remember to take a selfie of us together. 
Loved the shadows across this bridge...
...which I first captured back in November....
....along with this one at the same time. 
We don't see a lot of graffiti in Leiden, but saw these Japanese warriors on our walk. 

 

No comments: