Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Getting Ready for the Zombie Hash...

In September, Jimmy and Richard, his co-hare, ventured down to the Ardennes in Belgium to scout out the Zombie Hash (once again a combined trail for the FILTH and BMPH3) and really liked what they came across. On November 13, we got up early to drive down to Coo, the nearest village where we could spend the night. This was the view from our room at Le Coffee Ride Cycling Café...
…and the hostel itself.
We dropped by the big urbex site that would hosting our beer breaks to pre-stage the drinks. 
Veronica and I were excited to get an advance glimpse of the spectacular abandoned sanatorium. 
While I’m only including a few photos in this post, be prepared to see a lot of this building because I took an insane number of photos but will be grouping them by subject.
This sign said: Access prohibited to any unauthorized person. We disclaim all responsibility in the event of an accident.  
This direction sign to the various departments of the hospital all pointed the same way.
Before the hash, Jimmy met up with his Zombies plus Celine.





 

No comments: