On Holly and Drake’s final full day in London, we took another long walk along the Thames, where we came across some painters.
We saw some more art at the Tate, and then enjoyed wine with a view.
I love crossing the Golden Jubilee Bridge with its views of the London Eye and Big Ben.
Our next stop was Tattershall Castle, a floating pub docked directly across from the London Eye. Built in 1934, it was used as a passenger and goods ferry until 1973. Its current pub opened in 2015.
I always assumed it was really touristy, but after a local told me that she went there for drinks with colleagues, I figured it was worth trying. The location was great, drink prices were reasonable for London and appetizers were pretty good.
Eventually we made our way back to our flat, where we had whisky with Jimmy...
…before heading to the Prospect of Whitby for dinner.
It was a very fun three days with lots of walking, some drinking and plenty of laughing. So glad that they could spend time with us before their big trip north.








No comments:
Post a Comment