Tuesday, February 04, 2025

Random Hashes in April...

In early April, we ran with EELS (East End of London Something) H3 on their Jack the Ripper Trail. I missed much of the craziness because I was too slow, but Opee witnessed the reenactments of where various victims of the infamous serial killer had been found. 
Two days later, we posed at this lovely spot for a London H3 group photo in Gunnersbury Park.
Later I led the circle at The Globe in Brentford. It’s always nice when we have a private room in a pub for down-downs.
We hashed for the first time with Enfield H3 in mid-April on a lovely night.
Although London H3 started in Aldgate on April 20, much of the trail was in Wapping. I encouraged Sparerib and Mouthwash to follow me to check out the view along the Thames before passing our building just a few minutes later. 
After the trail, Carla joined us for lunch at Old Spitalfields Market. On the way to drop her at the station, we came across Together Forever on Wheels by Gillie and Marc featuring our favorites: Rabbitwoman and Dogman.







 

No comments: