I was a bit nervous about entertaining such politically diverse dads, who'd only met once at our wedding 13 years ago, but I was worried for nothing. We enjoyed touring the Peace Palace (apologies for the lousy photo). This magnificient building is filled with amazing artwork from the many member nations and houses the International Court of Justice, which settles border and financial disputes between nations. After this inspirational tour you'd think we would have solved all the world's problems over lunch, but sadly we only unilaterally agreed that it should be illegal to marry your own grandmother.
Tuesday, October 31, 2006
Democrats & Republicans Coming Together in Peace...
I was a bit nervous about entertaining such politically diverse dads, who'd only met once at our wedding 13 years ago, but I was worried for nothing. We enjoyed touring the Peace Palace (apologies for the lousy photo). This magnificient building is filled with amazing artwork from the many member nations and houses the International Court of Justice, which settles border and financial disputes between nations. After this inspirational tour you'd think we would have solved all the world's problems over lunch, but sadly we only unilaterally agreed that it should be illegal to marry your own grandmother.
No comments:
Post a Comment