I must admit I was a bit nervous about hosting my dad for 10 days before my stepmom joined him for another 10 days. He's used to a lot of space and a 1st class lifestyle, but he adapted to our 2nd class existence brilliantly and we had a great time sharing father and daughter moments all over the Randstad. Here you see us at the Heineken Experience which is basically a giant ad for Heineken, but was lots of fun. Click here to check out the silly video we made.Thursday, October 19, 2006
Sharing Dutch Culture with Dad...
I must admit I was a bit nervous about hosting my dad for 10 days before my stepmom joined him for another 10 days. He's used to a lot of space and a 1st class lifestyle, but he adapted to our 2nd class existence brilliantly and we had a great time sharing father and daughter moments all over the Randstad. Here you see us at the Heineken Experience which is basically a giant ad for Heineken, but was lots of fun. Click here to check out the silly video we made.
No comments:
Post a Comment