skip to main |
skip to sidebar
“A” is for Ashlynn
We knew it would take a lot of persistence, determination and skill for Ashlynn to progress from not knowing how to swim to being able to pass her “A” swimming diploma in just 15 months. However, we didn’t expect it would also take a lot of bravery, but it did after Ashlynn had the misfortune of getting her foot stuck in Jimmy’s spokes while riding side saddle on the back of his bike. While I was afraid I’d toss my cookies when I rode up and found my sweet daughter’s foot trapped in a bike tire and thought for sure her ankle was broken, she didn’t even cry. Once Jimmy got her foot unstuck and was confident that nothing was broken despite the instant bruising, we asked her if she wanted to go home or to the pool to get her “A”. You can see by these photos which she chose. Not only is she a good swimmer, but she’s one brave little girl.
1 comment:
WOW!! A real live mermaid. Maybe Ashlynn can teach me to swim in a few weeks.
Post a Comment