
* There’s a reason why the cardinal rule is: Whatever happens, don’t let go. Apparently, I didn’t brake quite enough coming into a turn and it looked like we were going to flip. I attempted to adjust my weight to straighten us out and the next thing I knew, I was laying in the snow and the sled with my sweet daughters was flying away from me.* Trying to run in the snow when dressed like an Oompa-Loompa is futile.
* When there’s an emergency, I can scream for help (unlike in dreams when I open my mouth and nothing comes out).
* My daughters are very brave. Actually, they didn’t realize I was gone at first, but stayed calm and screamed for help when they saw I wasn’t there. They never cried and, most importantly, weren’t afraid to continue on.
* Falling off a dog sled is a good way to get a free snowmobile ride. When we zoomed ahead, the sled was already stopped as the dogs had gotten tangled and were fighting. They might work together as a team, but that doesn’t mean they get along.
No comments:
Post a Comment