If you've been following my blog, then you know I've only posted through mid-April. Next up would have been how we celebrated our first King's Day, but instead I'm going to interrupt our normal programming for this late breaking bulletin: Ashlynn and I are spending the summer in Tokyo! Instead of you having to wait months to hear about our trip (and risk me forgetting most of the details), I'm going to blog from Tokyo as time allows.
On Sunday, July 26, just two days after we returned from Poland, Ashlynn and I headed to Schiphol. It was nice that Jimmy came along to have lunch with us and to help with our heavy bags.The day before was our 22nd wedding anniversary. Instead of having a nice celebration, I spent the day doing laundry and packing, while Jimmy set off to do some last minute errands for us. The weather was insane as Holland experienced the worst recorded July storm with nearly hurricane strength winds. Luckily, the weather was nice and calm for our departure and our flight went smoothly.


No comments:
Post a Comment