Jimmy and I spent two evenings at the Merchants Arch, where we enjoyed listening to live music. What we didn’t enjoy was Jimmy’s coat being stolen. After finding seats, I stupidly didn’t move our coats with us, but left them hanging on a hook; after discovering that his new Goretex jacket was missing, he had a chat with the security guard who said he suspected he knew who walked off with it. We were surprised and relieved when the guard came back inside with the jacket about 20 minutes later.
Jimmy and I took a walking tour with a very entertaining guide. This tower, which is part of Dublin Castle, dates back to 1288, while most of the rest of the buildings are from the 18th century.
This mural was very colorful...
...and so was this building...
...and this leprechaun and fairy. While we were on our walking tour, Ashlynn went alone to the Leprechaun Museum and really enjoyed it.
No comments:
Post a Comment