Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Back to London...

I took four trains to finally arrive at St. Pancras International in London, shown here, on the last Thursday in March
It was an impressive station with this neon sign above a statue of a couple, perhaps just as they were reunited or were about to part. 
I crossed town to stay with Camilla for the weekend to help her celebrate her 50th birthday. Along the way, I saw this lady who could have been a rainbow if it weren’t for her black coat considering her red boots and skirt, pink and orange plaid scarf, brightly colored hairband, rainbow bag and pink fluffy bunny phone case.
Camilla had to work the following day, so I was on my own. I’d intended to walk from Camden to Little Venice along Regent’s Canal, but no sooner had I arrived at Camden and taken this photo did my camera poop out. Instead of exploring, I grabbed some lunch and set off to see if I could get it repaired, but no such luck.

No comments: