I enjoyed the De Pont Museum so much last year that I was excited to bring Jimmy there this year. As also happened last year, the cloudy sky was reflected onto the Sky Mirror when we arrived.
When we left, it had cleared and Jimmy was reflected instead.
We both enjoyed Anish Kapoor’s other sculpture Vertigo, which appears to be just a curved mirror until you start walking towards it and all kinds of weird things start to happen.
We didn’t have much time to explore, but took some time to visit the white cube filled with colorful mist, created by the same artist as these cool glass panels. I didn’t enjoy not being able to see a thing, so was happy to leave. Jimmy, however, thought it was very cool saying it was like being inside a rainbow.
On our way to the hash we came across these girls with cute and clever costumes that were also really cheap to make.





No comments:
Post a Comment