Friday, August 30, 2019

Camilla’s 50th...

Camilla’s party started with a small group of ladies attending the comedy Honey, I’m Darling, about a current-day couple who prefer to live like it’s the 1950s.
 We enjoyed champagne at the intermission.
This might look like a dollhouse, but it’s actually the incredible two-story set. The top right wall moved away to show the bathroom and the bottom right wall moved to reveal a very detailed kitchen. 
Afterwards we headed to The India Club, another throwback to the 50s, for a cocktail party with more guests from all stages of Camilla’s life, including both of our husbands (Tristram had just flown back from China and Jimmy arrived from Holland to join us). I was so glad that we could be there to experience her special event. 
The next morning Camilla decided to set-up an April Fool’s joke for some of her friends by posting some pics with fake tattoos, the second being on her bum, with the message, “A present to myself. It was either this or a boob job.” This silliness just reminded me even more why I miss living near her.

No comments: