Wednesday, November 02, 2022

Hashing in Zoetermeer...

The following day, Opee stayed home to work, and I headed to Zoetermeer to hash with Hague H3. I know I’ve posted this pedestrian and bike bridge across the freeway before, but couldn’t resist posting more photos since the angle of the sun changes the shots.
Passed these very colorful apartment buildings on my walk to the start of the trail. 
It’s always nice to run in an entirely new area. 
For some insane reason, I followed Double Whopper into this dense brush...
…but eventually gave up and headed back towards the water and eventually circled around to find trail. 
Sadly it wasn’t the only time I got lost (although I was on trail while crossing this bridge) and I missed the beer stop. Regardless, I was happy to be out in nature on a beautiful day. 
This part of Zoetermeer was used to host a giant horticultural show called Floriade in 1992 with some features still there 30 years later. 

 

No comments: