Wednesday, November 09, 2022

Sleeping Beauty...

Veronica performed twice on both Saturday and Sunday, so I was in charge of entertaining Brett and Phil. I took them to Leiden to visit the Aztec exhibit at Museum Volkenkunde, the anthropology museum, and then to the Saturday market. Brett took the task of picking out flowers for Veronica very seriously; too bad his debit card wasn’t accepted. 
Of course, I couldn’t let him arrive empty-handed to her show. It was so great that Sally, John and Mark also joined us, so Veronica had a nice cheering section. 
I was even more proud of Veronica this time around when I could just sit back and enjoy the show. She was great!
Phil’s visit with Jimmy was pretty short as mostly limited to a drink after Jimmy arrived home each night, but he was satisfied with quality over quantity.
Brett went back to the theater on Sunday to help with a photoshoot of the cast after the cast party. 
 

No comments: