Monday, January 16, 2023

Finally Visiting Ashlynn...

As Ashlynn was heading to an exam the morning of April 28, I was heading to Schiphol to finally catch a flight to Glasgow. After dropping my stuff off at her place, I bought her lunch and coffee before dropping her off at the library for an afternoon of studying.  
While she was studying, I went to the grocery store with the most important task: buying toilet paper (since there was less than half a roll left in her flat). 
Jimmy arrived late that evening by train from London, where he’d been moderating a defense conference. 
After spending her first year in Glasgow in student housing, Ashlynn was happy to have a nice flat shared with just her roommate Ellie. 
They had a nice bay window in the living room, with lots of light.
Their flat was above a ramen place, which we never managed to try. This was the view across their busy road, which luckily wasn’t too noisy.
Ashlynn’s roommate kindly stayed at her boyfriend’s so that Ashlynn could sleep in her bed while we took over her bedroom (which was covered in laundry for only a short time). 
Ashlynn kept her bike in her entranceway, which meant having to walk it up and down the stairs.
The following morning, I grabbed these shots on our way out.



 

No comments: