Wednesday, June 27, 2012

A Beautiful Ending to our Journey...


After the tour of Marrakech, Vivynne, Tony, Ariana and Max were dropped off at the train station to catch a train to Casablanca, where they were catching a flight home the next morning. We were then dropped off at our next hotel, where we’d be spending two nights. I’d chosen a location outside the city so we could relax. I didn’t realize just how far outside the city until we reached the dirt road that led to Villa Vanille. It was time to say goodbye to Khaled and enjoy our final two days on our own.
The Toubkal Suite was amazing and unlike any place we’d ever stayed before. The Villa was built in the 90s as a private home and converted to a hotel a few years ago with eight rooms and two swimming pools.

The girls opted to sleep in the little reading room instead of the main room that had two twin beds. Jimmy and I were happy to see that the bath could fit two.

No comments: