As the Religious Adviser (RA) for the FILTH, I was tasked with running the circles at the end of the runs. Considering that the largest circle I had ever run was with 20 hashers, you can imagine that I was pretty nervous about trying to be funny in front of 120 hashers. Reinhardt is a lot funnier than I am, so we took turns calling hashers up for down-downs for various crimes, which worked really well.
Reinhardt had several down-downs, including for daring to wear new shoes to a hash weekend.As the lead hare, it was no surprise that Jimmy drank multiple times.
The girls were recruited to use water guns to keep folks from having “private parties.” They looked adorable in the German Navy shirts that Inga loaned them.
Veronica took her job very seriously and walked around the circle regularly to soak folks who weren’t paying attention, while Ashlynn just hung out on the grass. With Veronica’s help, we managed to keep control, which was a relief.
Here’s a good example of the general goofiness when another RA asked if he could call some hashers up for down-downs.






No comments:
Post a Comment