Wednesday, February 01, 2017

Veronica Turns 19...

Veronica’s photography skills have come a long way since she was little.
She took this self-portrait at Vlietland in a dress she bought in Dublin to wear on her birthday.
Her friend Sam, who she is now sharing a house with, came from England to celebrate her birthday. On her birthday, they went clubbing in Amsterdam. This photo was taken the following day when they went to explore Leiden.
This was actually taken earlier in the week when we went to a restaurant in the village while Ashlynn was off in Belgium camping for several nights with her friends at Pukkelpop, her first musical festival.
To be honest, I can’t remember exactly what Veronica was working on when I took this photo, but I suspect it was part of her research on light pollution for an online infographic class that she took over the summer. Regardless, I thought it was a cool photo as she looks great and very tech savvy.


No comments: