The next morning we took a taxi up to the even smaller village of Penryn to tour University of Exeter’s campus which they share with Falmouth University. We enjoyed the lectures, but were disappointed that we were not given a proper tour of the science facilities. I was also not impressed when I learned that many of the Marine Biology classes are taught by Biologists rather than Marine Biologists.
Ashlynn liked the campus and was especially happy when our tour guide stopped at a reptile table run by some students. First she was thrilled to hold a gecko......but her true love was this adventurous corn snake.
As you can see, she was completely calm as he crawled all over her.
He clearly wanted her to take him home as he climbed into her bag.
We got back into Falmouth in time to go to a Cornish pasty shop that makes vegan pasties and then to the movie theater to see Black Panther, which I absolutely loved despite not being a big fan of comic book movies.







No comments:
Post a Comment