It’s always nice to see Amsterdam from a different viewpoint. While I was ambivalent for many years towards Amsterdam, hashing has really opened my eyes and now I really love it.
I thought this spot was incredible; it took me another five months before I finally saw it from land.
How exciting that Ana told us she had something else to celebrate: she was pregnant! In early July, Ana and Theo welcomed their son into the world during a global pandemic. While I still haven’t met him, she said all is good.
I’ve taken a lot of photos of our favorite little crooked bar, Café de Sluyswacht from 1695, but I’d never seen it lit up like this before.
Here’s a final view of the boat. I spent most of the evening at the back so I could see the view and take photos and was surprised that some folks just stayed inside the entire time. It was great to learn that all canal boats in Amsterdam must convert to electric motors by 2025.










No comments:
Post a Comment