Much like Amsterdam’s iconic I Amsterdam signs (which was removed last year from its most prominent location at Museumplein), I Seoul U was in more than one location.
When we came across a protest on a major road, we were surprised to see American flags mixed amongst the Korean flags.
After talking to several participants, we surmised that this group felt that the presidency was stolen from impeached President Park and they hoped that President Trump would talk with current President Moon about reinstating her.
Eventually we made our way back to Konkuk in search of dinner.Unfortunately, finding vegan food wasn’t as easy as we’d hoped.
We ended up at an Indian restaurant, where I got a laugh at how they used scissors to cut the naan. Unfortunately, we weren’t laughing later when we both ended up with food poisoning which kept us home for most of the following day.
No comments:
Post a Comment