...where we spotted man-made snow brought in for playing and also a cross country racing event...
...swan boats...
...and outdoor exercise stations under the bridge.When I hashed in Seoul in 1992, I met a few hashers that were in the US Army and invited them to my parents for drinks. One of them scared the crap out of us when he suggested that my dad should buy an inflatable raft to cross the river when (not if) the North Koreans blew up all the bridges over the Han River, which would completely isolate downtown Seoul. We were all very relieved that his prediction never come true. I never would have predicted then that I would walk across one of those bridges decades later without fear.
The views in both directions were pretty impressive...
...especially when we caught sight of our destination: Seoul Sky Tower.
Along the southern riverbank, we spotted this unusual jumble of boats.
No comments:
Post a Comment