Wednesday, June 05, 2019

Yongsan Kimchi Hash House Harriers...

It was a bummer that Ashlynn didn’t want to join me the next day, but that didn’t stop me from going to the Yongsan Kimchi H3 trail. It was actually my second time running with them; the first time was in April 1992, starting on Yongsan US Army Base. The instructions were to exit the Mapo-Gu Office Station, near the city center, and follow the trail to the start...
...which was along a tributary of the Han River.
I loved the pre-run brief which included this reusable banner with pictures of the marks. YKH3’s mascot was a dinosaur named Dick that someone was nominated to have to carry around on trail. This trail was definitely a lot easier than the last one, which went up Mt Namsan.
Another visiting hasher and I popped into a wholesale fish market for a quick glimpse...
...which happened to be near the first scheduled toilet stop. Since there are free, clean public toilets at subway stations and scattered around the city, the trail incorporated a few pee breaks, which was very considerate of the hares. 
I Seoul U

No comments: