Friday, November 06, 2020

More Spring Self-Portraits...

When I was first pregnant, I went page-by-page through the baby name book making a list until I got to the Vs and came across Veronica, which Jimmy quickly agreed was the perfect name: Veronica, the Patron Saint of Photographers. Clearly we weren’t drawn to it because we’re religious, but rather because we both love photography. Little did we know that when we picked her name that she’d definitely live up to it and become a better photographer than either of us. While she had help from Brett for all of these photos, she was definitely the creative force. 

These two were taken in May at Vlietland, a nearby lake. 
This whimsical yellow series was taken in an industrial area that we hashed through. 
How great is this! This is definitely one of my all-time favorites.
She even managed to get Ashlynn to pose for a few photos with her in April... 
…and in June.


 

No comments: