
We saw a lot of new things pop up in the field this year that we’d never seen before including these pink/purple plants...
…this giant dandelion...
…a giant dragonfly...

…and a Cinnabar Moth caterpillar (which I’d never seen before but is apparently very common in Europe).
On our walks into the village, we’d pass this loving artwork...

…as well as this colorful brick wall...

…and these messages from conspiracy theorists.

Most days we walk past small canals...
…and often the larger canal: the Vliet.
By mid-June it was warm enough for these kids to challenge each other to jump off this bridge (we later saw girls jumping as well).

People can be such pigs! This sight, which I saw too often at the park along the Vliet, really ticked me off. I agree that the trash bins are too small, but just leaving trash on the ground to get picked through by birds and rodents is so stupid and disgusting. I am proud to say that we’ve taught our daughters to clean up after themselves even if that means having to haul your picnic trash back home.






No comments:
Post a Comment