Wednesday, November 04, 2020

So Happy to See Foals...

Our dog walks in the field took a major change in direction in the spring when Jimmy suggested we check out a side path. We were excited that it took us alongside a canal that ran on the far side of the field. I know this area used to be blocked by a barbwire fence because Kati ran under it once when she was little and Gillian crawled in after her. The fence was gone and we were thrilled to discover a very scenic path. We were even more thrilled in early May when we spotted a foal in the farm across the canal. 
On May 7, I finally met up with Carlin for the first time in nearly two months and took her to see the foal. 
By May 18, there were two foals...
…and by June 3, there were three. 
Seeing those beautiful horses brought me great joy, so I was quite sad when the path became too overgrown to access a few weeks later. 


No comments: