On a cold and windy but beautiful day at the end of January, Terri and I decided to switch things up and head to Delftse Hout, a large recreation and nature area. I had thought we could walk towards central Delft, but I stupidly walked out the door without a leash, so we stuck to the fields and woods just beyond this neighborhood. Luckily Kati was very well behaved, so my screw-up wasn’t a problem.
Looks can be deceiving as this bridge might look covered in heavy frost, but there was none. This was one of the more unusual pieces of artwork that I noticed in the neighborhood where we parked.
We passed a large bunch of greenhouses.
The first part of the route was open fields while the second part was in the woods.One of Terri’s nicknames is Shetland because she’s tiny, so she couldn’t resist asking the owner if she could pose with these two adorable Shetland ponies.









No comments:
Post a Comment