...where Jimmy hared a hash run in conjunction with watching a few of our hash friends run in the Rotterdam Marathon.
Jimmy made us some yummy pizza...
...which we didn’t share with Kati, who enjoys sitting at the table to get daily treats.
Our seaweed masks looked scary, but they weren’t.We were quite shocked to wake up one morning to discover that there was a big hole in front of our driveway. A few days later, the leak was fixed and there was no evidence left of the repair.
Veronica is so hooked on aerial that she found a local class to take while in Holland.
I don’t usually visit candy shops, but I must confess that when I saw an ad that Jamin’ was selling matcha dark chocolate Easter eggs, I couldn’t resist and I was quickly drawn to buy a bunch of those sparkly pretty chocolates.









No comments:
Post a Comment