The girls had a long enough break between castings on the 10th that we were able to head to Akihabara, otherwise known as Electric City, for lunch and a quick look around. Andrea experienced sushi for the first time. Ashlynn has stopped eating fish and her options at this roto sushi restaurant were limited; she was excited to have watermelon.
After lunch we wandered around Yodobashi-Akiba, the largest electronic store I've ever seen. In addition to computers, phones, cameras and TVs, there was also an enormous toy department...
...as well as departments with small appliances, major appliances, make-up, CDs, DVDs and watches. You could also buy a toilet with all the bells and whistles.
After the girls were done with castings for the evening, we met back up and chose a local Japanese restaurant for dinner.
Melisa and I both tried the skate, which was nothing like skate I've had in the past. I had entree envy as Ashlynn's salad was fantastic.





No comments:
Post a Comment