Wednesday, October 02, 2019

Leaving Melbourne...

When we left the museum, we saw that someone was in the laneway preparing one of the walls for painting. Made me wonder how long any particular mural manages to survive before being painted over.
As was our habit, we grabbed lunch at Sushi Hub, a take-away sushi place that was cheap and delicious.
We were flying separately a few hours apart to different destinations, me to Canberra to visit friends and Ashlynn back to Sydney to work. It was sad to say good-bye to her after having such a great time together, but I looked forward to meeting up with her a week later. I was very impressed with how nice the airport shuttle bus was for the 30-minute ride to the airport.
I was very surprised to see video advertising across the freeway—seemed like it would be very distracting to drivers, especially during traffic.

No comments: