Our next stop was to hike to Legoland—not the iconic Danish kiddy park, but a series of incredible rock formations.
The first bit of the hike went well...
...but I managed to scrape the hell out of myself as we entered the first of the rock caverns and had to slide across this wet boulder.
I am embarrassed to confess that while I was happy to watch rugrats skitter up into the next cavern, I chickened out and decided not to follow them into the tight crevice at the top.
I offered to wait for Jane if she wanted to continue onto the next section, but she stayed with me while I photographed the section we were in.
At least she took a photo of me so there’s proof that I made it at least that far...
...and I managed to get out without further scrapes.








No comments:
Post a Comment